Re: [TT exhaust? How loud.]/TT exhaust install Q

CATHERINE BOYKO wrote:

> I was just wondering how loud the TT exhausts are?
>
> Can't be any worse than my stock exhaust which is hanging on by a thread!
> Let's hope so. How hard is the install on these. I have the cat downpipe and
> the SS exhauast on order :-)- can a normal shop do the install without
> screwing it up do you think? (never mind why I need to know...) What parts are
> needed?

One thing you might consider is exhaust paste- it slips between the pipe
joints to seal small leaks. Also I'd look to get those cool clam shell
clamps (I prob have that wrong but you can see them on TT's site),
better than standard pipe clamps you get from the local store.

hth,
TBerk