Re: Suggestions for parts.....

In a message dated 1/16/01 9:41:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tberk@mindspring.com writes:

BTW- there are usually three (4) types of springs: Stock or stock type
replacements (I include Neuspeed Soft Sports here), Lowering, and Race.
These get stiffer and lower respectively. I would stay in the 1st two
for a street car, race springs are too much for everyday driving.

I think that is all relative. My suspension is beyond most lowering
springs...but I don't mind it for everyday. Now, if I lived in Chicago, I
might mind as I would have to deal with pot holes big enough to swallow a car
whole...but I don't, so I don't care.