Oil cooler options

Does anyone happen to have an extra thermostatic sandwich plate kicking
around? I have a Mocal thermostatic cooler, but it looks like the plate is
leaking. A thermostatic plate for my Racimex cooler would be satisfactory as
well =) It would be nice to get my hands on one of these, or better yet, a
european filter flange so I can do away with the sandwich plate. Thanks...

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)