how is this setup

hello list,

Ok, here's the story.  I got a Cosmo Silver 1981 Scirocco S.  I plan to
start autocrossing it this year in the street prepared DSP class. Before I
start shelling out a ton of money on parts I want to get some of your
opinions on my plan for the car.  So here it is:

So far I have:
-rear swaybar from a scirocco 16V
-throttle body from an Audi 5000
-Bosch triple electrode copper plugs
-80mm airflow sensor
-ported intake manifold

Next I'm going to be getting:
-Autotech upper, lower, and rear stress bars
-Techtonics 2" exhaust with Ultraflo SS muffler
-blue ignitor plug wires
-Scirocco 16V air box

After that:
-Neuspeed Race Springs
-Koni Sport adjustable shock absorbers
-Polyurathane suspension bushings
-Ferodo pads on the front and drum shoes on the rear
-9.4" vented rotors on the front
-move the battery to the back

then...
-13x8 lightweight rims with Hoosier Radial 225/50/13 for autocross
-stock rim/tire size for street

finally...
-balanced and bored 1.8L JH block
-Techtonics 1.8L GTI cylinder head
-rebuilt close ratio trans
-velocity differential kit

and to complete the project..
-new paint with shaved side markers, trim, and antenna

  I would like to hear from some people who have had experience with the
Neuspeed race springs.  I plan on using this car as my daily driver.  I
assume the race springs would be tolerable on the street with stock
wheel/tire sizes, Koni's set on the soft setting, no front sway-bar, and a
small rear bar.  Our roads here (Oregon) are pretty good, and those that
aren't so good are avoidable.  Most of my driving with be on the highway.
I'd also like to hear from anyone who has ordered the Techtonics 1.8L head
from their catalog.  Is it any different than stock?  Is it legal in DSP?
  You'll also noticed I planned out my upgrades in stages, starting with
those that I think are the most important and cost effective.  I'd like to
get some input as to which upgrades I should perform first.  Right now I
plan on autocrossing it as soon as I get the stress bars and exhaust
installed.

-Shawn Rader
'81 Rocco S