Re: Timing/Distributer questions

The best way is to get it around 1 or 2 O-clock.  That is where it should
be.  If you can get it as close as you can to that area then that will be
close enough.  Most of the rebuilt Bosch distributors didn't have the mark.
I don't know why but they didn't.  HTH!!

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v
84 Scirocco