(non-roc) One Bad Rabbit!!

I am forwarding this from the Hot Rabbits club on Yahoo.  I haven't looked
at the pics yet, but I will save them to my HD so I can pass them on to you
if you want to see.  Without seeing it, I don't know if I agree on the
color?

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v
84 Scirocco
Subject: Presenting CWS Tuning's 79 Rabbit 1.8T

Finally, the photos have been taken...and I've posted them in the Gallery
under the heading
CWS Tuning's '79 Rabbit 1.8T
 The car is currently under construction..but has many interesting features.
Body: Stock except for modified wheel arches
 and Cabriolet Body Kit.
Engine: Audi A4 20v 1.8T - stock turbo being ditched in favor of MUCH larger
turbo
Interior: A3 ('93-'99) Dashboard with VR6 silver face instrument cluster
cut-to fit into Rabbit
Full Roll Cage,Racing Bucket Seats (Momo I think)
( I doubt that there will be a back seat )
Suspension: Coil Overs fit onto custom modified strut housings.
Brakes: VR6 5-bolt Hubs - Front and Rear 11" Passat Syncro Disc's up front
and Stock GTI VR6 Rear Discs. Audi 90 Coupe Quattro dual-piston calipers -
front Stock VR6 Calipers Rear.
Wheels: 17" BBS RC (I think) 205/40/17 Yokohama Directionals ( A510s? )
Paint Color: Metallic Orange - found on Ford Focus
Details: Original GTI door stripe and rear hatch surround Tape. Front Grille
may go from stock Single 7" Round to Euro GTI Quad Lamps.

The car is being built as a street legal drag racer. When the car is
completed and fine tuned I will report on 1/4 Mile times and give you more
details about the mods (type of Turbo etc...)

Enjoy the Photos...

 - Doug