Re: (tech) Extrude honing

My $0.02...I trust ExtrudeHone...the results are very
dependent on what the owner asked for in the first
place.  Perhaps he/she simply specified that too much
be removed?  For different polymers, abrasives, and
cycles, the ExtrudeHone process can be tightly
controlled.  It can be set up to polish a surface or
remove higher amounts of material. I'd ask either
ExtrudeHone themselves or the shops with their
equipment.  It's one hell of a novel machining
process.

Ron