Website Update

As Ive been sick most of this week and cant sleep Ive been doing alot of
updating to the page. Ive put up new pics in every gallery except
Jetta/Passat. Cleaned up most of my hardrive with all the pics I save from
here and there then forget to post. Put up new tech procedures, still need
to finish the fuel mixture setting one. Put new movies up, still need to get
the viper and EIP car movie up but at least its there. Updated NW Event
section, put up pics from Dyno Day, Portland BBQ etc. Reformatted a couple
of the pages as well...check it out folks.

Shannon Fenton
www.scirocco16v.com