16v transplant into MK1...

    Im getting ready to do a 1.8 16v tranplant into my '78 rocco, i am
buying the engine, wiring harness, and computer, but is there any thing else
that i HAVE to have? Or can i just put the engine in and go?
What about tranny's is it ok to use my stock tranny for now until i get a
better 5spd?
 always hear of the people that due transplant put 16v brake boosters, and
16v rear discs on, are those needed or are they just safer for stoping with
all that extra power..

TIA
Chris

Shop online without a credit card