Re: ..NOW [oil type]

Our shop has recently switched to Chevron Delo 400 because that is the only
oil VW will reccomend in their cars now.  I don't know why (if it is the
viscosity, weight, detergents, additives, ?) for sure but it seems to be a
decent oil!  We also will add the Power Up additive on some cars (have
actually tested this stuff and could not get it to burn on a burner!!).  The
Delo actually ended up being cheaper than the Castrol (our previous oil)
also so it worked out great!  Plus, got a new cool air oil dispenser!  HTH!!

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v
84 Scirocco