Re: ..NOW [oil type]

In a message dated 1/8/2001 8:22:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jody@scirocco8v.com writes:

<< Anyone have any
 experience with it? What type of oil do you all use? >>

I have been using Mobil One I think it is 15/50 or 20/50, something with a 50
in it. When I did the switch to synthetic my oil temps dropped down to 105c
from 120c. I think it is a pretty good oil.  Update--, I have always had a
very slight oil leak like just one drop a night.  Since synthetic I have
noticed the oil leak get larger and larger. Does it have anything to do with
the switch to synthetic?? Can it be the infamous switch to synthetic and you
will get oil leaks. hmmm I don't know.  I can't tell if it is the oil pan
gasket or the main seal. Peace out

Brian 86 16v
<http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>