Re: ..NOW [oil type]

I agree - I change my oil every 3 months or so.  From my recollection Haynes
manual specifies 2 types of motor oil either 10w/50 or 15w/40 (something in that
range anyway) - adjustments have to be made according to the climate as well - I
believe Mobil 1 has a 5w/50 rating - I've used it but could not really tell much
diffrence - I've just reverted to Castrol Magnatec (semi-synthetic) 10w/40

james

"dale witt" <dwitt1@satx.rr.com> on 01/09/2001 12:02:18 PM

Please respond to "dale witt" <dwitt1@satx.rr.com>