Re: ..NOW [oil type]

In a message dated 1/14/2001 2:10:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bgsterling@earthlink.net writes:

<< dropping the oil pan again, because I don't want to confirm my
 hunch that I stripped the seat of that one difficult pan bolt.

Ha Ha Ha, that is so funny because I am thinking the same thing.  I know i
stripped that mother fu#ker, when I changed the pan gasket or at least cross
threaded it, that bolt was a bitch actually It might have been two of em.
And I don;t want to do it again, But I refuse to pay someone to do it so I
guess I will be doing it again after all.  Later man

Brian 86 16v
<http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>