Re: Front speakers in doors...NOW [oil type]

> I think I'll change the oil while I'm at it...I have som 20W-50 I think
its called Pennzoil Performance GT or something like that. Anyone have any
experience with it? What type of oil do you all use?

Well I think the list has colectively decided that Penzoil is not good at
all for our cars...I think it was Penzoil.  Something about bad sludge build
up.  If you are looking for an oil that will stand up to hard work and
performance orientated driving, I would say go with Castrol GTX.  I have
used Castrol in all my cars and never had any problems...not that you get a
lot of problems with cars you drive for 6 days (sorry bad joke about my
wrecked 87 a lot of people worked hard for me to have).  What do you say
guys...all you racing kids, is Castrol okay???  Calling Shawn and Scott.
Any other suggestions?

Jody Bailey
http://www.scirocco8v.com