Re: RoccoList T-shirts??

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 18:30:08 -0500 "RoccoPhil" <roccophil@mindspring.com
<mailto:roccophil@mindspring.com> > writes:
	>Who is doing the List t-shirts and do we have any larges left?
	>
	>Thanks,
	>-PK

Shawn wrote:

I did Scirocco list t-shirts a while ago. Info on them are at:
http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/tshirt.htm
<http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/tshirt.htm>
Pictures, ordering info, price stuff there. I wont have these for long since
I plan to sell my entire stock to someone. More info later as the details
are worked out. Ive already given ALL the Scirocco list screens away so
future orders will be made elsewhere.
More recently, Randy Block did some shirts of his own. Randy? Care to chime
in.
<snip>

Thanks Shawn,
Actually David Guido and I did these ("Team Scirocco" logo). I believe we
have some left in Large.
If you are interested e-mail us at wassersport@home.com
<mailto:wassersport@home.com> .

Randy B