Help! Part 2.

Ok well I figured out why my car just up and died. The fuel system basically
took a shit. I replaced my relay and a couple of other things, but here's my
dilemma. I need 2 parts and I'm calling out to you guys. I need the short
line that goes from the fuel pump check valve to the accumulator, and the
short line that goes from the accumulator to the main fuel line. These two
pieces got quoted to me at 80 bucks a piece! I really cant afford that.
Also, if any of you has an extra accumulator lying around, I may need that
too. Please e-mail me if you have any of these parts (in usable condition)
and tell me how much you want for them.

I have an 86 8v.

Thanks in advance,

Duffy Penski