Re: [OT] 20% Off Quaife Group Buy + 'new' Rocco

thescirocco@juno.com wrote:

> Btw, my hobby is correcting peoples english, but I won't go there...

That's a relief because if you did, we would have to remind you of your
run-on sentences and improper use of punctuation.  ;-)

If only he would turn off that %$#@ing HTML crap!

> Thanks for everyone's support!

You're welcome.

On a rare Scirocco note, I finally got another Rocco!  87 16V, silver,
132k, no sunroof.  It seems to be a good car so far, besides the heat
not being very hot and the defroster barely working.

-Mike