Re: [OT] 20% Off Quaife Group Buy + 'new' Rocco

On Mon, 08 Jan 2001 14:51:24 -0700 Mike VanAmburgh <vmichael12@qwest.net>
writes:
> thescirocco@juno.com wrote:
>
> > Btw, my hobby is correcting peoples english, but I won't go
> there...
>
> That's a relief because if you did, we would have to remind you of
> your run-on sentences and improper use of punctuation.  ;-)

LOL! You're right... <G>

> > Btw, kudos to Mike L.'s for his creative reply!
> > This was my favorite: "Well,...next time you inquire, perhaps
> phrase it in the form of a question. "
>
> If only he would turn off that %$#@ing HTML crap!
I agree...  "text only" PLEASE!

Brett,

Is there anyway that the HTML could be converted into "text only"?

> > Thanks for everyone's support!
>
> You're welcome.
Thanks...

> On a rare Scirocco note, I finally got another Rocco!  87 16V,
> silver, 132k, no sunroof.  It seems to be a good car so far, besides
the
> heat not being very hot and the defroster barely working.
>
> -Mike

Congratulations on the silver 16V Scirocco!

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84 Scirocco, RD/FF