Re: Alternator, Problem, -, still, no, fix., What, next?

Ewan,

Regarding the LED and no drop in the battery voltage: I don't believe you
would really detect much of a drop from a LED simply because they are
designed to run on such low voltage.  It's not that a drop doesn't occur -
it does - but it isn't easy to detect.

Other than testing your connections to and from the battery (check for
resistance), I would just figure the alt is pooped.

-PK