Re: Alternator, Problem, -, still, no, fix., What, next?

My problem at the moment is that I don't really know what the circuit does,
apart from the obvious, so I can't devise any quick test bodge wiring. I was
thinking of maybe earthing the warning connector via a bulb ( just to keep
the potential current draw down ) and if that doesn't work to then do the
opposite and connect to a +12v feed, via the bulb.

Ewan.