New rocco website idea - anyone excited?

I have some server space on Mindspring/Earthlink.  I am thinking about
putting up a new rocco-only website that features pics and info on our
roccos AND their drivers.  Specifically, it will be a site about pics of the
cars WITH their drivers.  This way we can start putting some faces to some
names on the List.  I mean, I have no clue about what Brett and Cheapass Ron
look like or whatever.  You know, it helps you in your concept of the person
on the List.  Otherwise, people are hard to differentiate from one another
(unless, of course, you have big tits and talk about them or you are that
Mike Weiler dude - hehe).

'Course, we could also have some info on the drivers as to how they first
got interested in rocs or funny stories or something.  Maybe just a smidge
about all our 'upgrades'.  Woo hoo.  Man, I get tired of hearing about
those.  I know I'll be excited about my own when I get around, one day, to
the 16v, but....  People who want to remain anonymous in cyberspace can do
so, also.

Soooo.... what does everyone think?

My pic is gonna be of my 3 rocs side by side with me standing on my
beautiful '85 beater in the middle.  She's ugly, but I love her and honor
her with centerstage.  I figure our rocs don't have to look beautiful at the
moment.  Even more so, when we get done projects it gives us before and
after images.

-PK