Re: New rocco website idea - anyone excited?

--- RoccoPhil <roccophil@mindspring.com> wrote:
> I have some server space on Mindspring/Earthlink.  I am
> thinking about
> putting up a new rocco-only website that features pics
> and info on our
> roccos AND their drivers.  Specifically, it will be a
> site about pics of the
> cars WITH their drivers.  This way we can start putting
> some faces to some
> names on the List.

Option # 2:  Attend Cincy this June and meet a BUNCH of
listers all at once.  Also, we took a picture of most
attendees from the last two years standing next to their
cars - look on scirocco.org.

  I mean, I have no clue about what
> Brett and Cheapass Ron
> look like or whatever.

You're better off not knowing.  ;p   j/k!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." - Lily Tomlin