Re: [ENG] Hall effect dist, knock sens. into 77rocc

At 06:51 AM 1/5/01 +0000, Chris DeLong wrote:
>Dont forget modifying the intake for the larger throttle body. You must
>replace the throttle body to attach the throttle switches (necessary
>component for the knock sensor system). Also I would not advise using the
>'85 system. There is a wire that you will need to snip in the harness for
>more power. I dont remember which wire but it is a wire that jumpers 2 pins
>at the harness connector for the knock brain. '86 and newers do not have
>this wire.

The wire coming off pin 11; it's a ground and of course is brown.

John C. Worden
Wayne, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-Back on the road-new Overdrive, welded transfer case and
other stuff
'86 Scirocco 8V- Soon to be for sale
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V - Needs an oil pump gear