Re: Stove pipes- was Re: good news and some really bad news..

I believe you're right about warming up faster. Cold oil will not cause
wear, though, unless it's too thick for the winter season. You just gotta
make sure you've got the correct grade oil for the corresponding temperature
so that it can flow properly.

Ryan