Velocity diff kit (was a bunch of other 16V transaxle crap)

At 9:13 AM -0800 2/26/01, David Guido wrote:
>From what I heard recently, Velocity Sport Tuning has stopped selling its
>Shim Kit.

Their shim kit (we are talking about their limited slip kit, right?) fits
the AGB/2Y.  I had it in my previous transmission.

Any idea why Velocity isn't selling them anymore?  I heard some noise about
a year ago about transmission failures 1 year or so after installation of
this kit.  My 2Y failed about a year and a half after the Velocity 80% kit
went in...... I'm certainly not saying that's what caused the failure, but
I didn't order another one for my CHE-code tranny.