Re: 8v Radiator

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 01:38:39 -0000, Patrick Fontaine said:

> No viewable part found.
> Unable to cut and paste message in HTML..

Humm question, brass more resistant to salt (from the road) than aluminium? is
that true?
Also in Quesbec (montreal), have you checked the Used (chop shops) on
Industrial between St-Michel and Pie-IX Streets?
Jack's a little pricey but his parts area clean I must admit.. and you get a
choice of mutltiple parts. HIs inventory is rather extensive.
Let me know if you want me to dig up the phone Number...

--
Patrick Bureau
Exiled in the G.W.N (Montreal, Canada), Hoping to return to Dallas, Texas Soon!