Re: [rant] effin' expensive!

In a message dated 2/27/2001 3:38:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dyliu@pacbell.net writes:

<< enough ranting and blabbing - i gotta get to work on the car. so.. any
last
 piece of advice before i replace the motor mount?? >>

Yes....Don't shop for parts at the dealer you will be raped badly as you have
already found out.  Use the list vendors, or if you need the parts quick look
around for a VW parts specialty store in your area. I am lucky enough to have
one 15 miles away that i get my parts from  Prices will be at least 60%
cheaper than the Dealer. . good luck

Brian 86 16v
<http://www.geocities.com/vwrocco16v/>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>