16V Non A/C Conversion

Hello, List...

I finally decided to go w/ the 16V non a/c conversion.  Modifiying the
bracket was the easiet task!  Anyway, after I pulled the bracket from my
16V... I noticed the 2 brackets were not identical.  The one from my 16V had
a part # 027 260 885 S while the modified bracket had a part # 051 260 885 B.
 Even though the part #'s are different.  The mounting holes do line up.
However the water pump housing bolts are directly underneath the 2 upper
mounting holes.  I'm guessing it uses a double ended threaded bolt w/ a
spacer between the threads just like the ones that are on the 2 bottom
mounting holes.  I hope I'm making sense here.  Unfortunately, I don't have
access to the "parts" CD that most of you have.  Can someone w/ access please
identify the brackets for me so I can source the proper nuts and bolts.
Thank you!

Michael

Michael
87 2L Black 16V