RE: Scirocco.org a club? [long]

> Related item: I hear from reliable sources that ND is going to
> have TWO club
> participation awards this year - one for "traditional" car clubs,
> and one for
> "virtual" clubs.  Guess why the latter was deemed necessary?   ;D
>
> --
> Kevin Collins
> '86.5 16V 2.0
> '00 Passat GLS 1.8T

That's really too bad. I can only hope that ND did it so that they wouldn't
lose customers, which I would understand. I'm sure the locals might threaten
to stop bringing their business to ND if they don't get "paid-off".

I got a better idea: What if they had enough club awards so that every club
got one?? <sappy voice> Then we'd all be winners!! </sappy voice>

Largest Traditional Club
Largest Virtual Club
Largest Show Club
Largest Drag Racing Club