Re: Scirocco.org a club? [long]

Neal Tovsen wrote:

<re: new "virtual club" award at ND this year>

> That's really too bad. I can only hope that ND did it so that they wouldn't
> lose customers, which I would understand. I'm sure the locals might threaten
> to stop bringing their business to ND if they don't get "paid-off".

Apparently there were a FLOOD of complaints from sore losers last year after
we "stole" "their" award.  Claims of pre-registrations that never showed
up (pre-registration was a requirement towards the count), that we weren't
even a "club" at all, claims of our cars not being up to a "quality standard",
(gee, not a single headrest-mounted playstation screen in the huge group,
guess that means we sucked??) and other horseshit.  Ha!!! So yes, Tim &
Michelle are just trying to placate the masses, which is understandable.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA