Re: Scirocco.org a club? [long]

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> I am in total agreement with Ben here.  Transforming
> scirocco.org into a formal club would more than likely be
> detrimental to it's existance.  It currently has an
> informal 'laid back' atmosphere that I really enjoy.  Why
> fix what's not broken?

While I applaud those with high ambitions for our group - I'm with Daun and
the other old-timers who think what we have now works, so let's not "fix"
it.

Related item: I hear from reliable sources that ND is going to have TWO club
participation awards this year - one for "traditional" car clubs, and one for
"virtual" clubs.  Guess why the latter was deemed necessary?   ;D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0