A better Server for the list? here is an idea...

mailserver system, and the moderators can fully control the setup, and the web
page (not required, but adds to the fun) permits to have a gallery, to post
pictures (we do sometimes want tio show something...) maybe instead of spending
money on a new server for teh majordomo, all we need is to create an "Egroup" I
moderate 3 of them (medival society related) and it works very well, and the
control on spam is simple, the members (like this system) are fully controlled
by the moderator(s) (yeah more than one can do the job here...) I think someone
shoudl investigate it for this mailing list...

--
Patrick Bureau
'85 Scirocco