RE: mail order catalog for tools?

Yikes this guy is expensive... 99.95$ for a plastic trash can that mounts on a
wall.. I have the same one, got it at wall mart, slapped 2 screws into the back
of it to teh wall 32 cents of screw....16$ for the can... as for the
rest...well I dunno prices look okay... (grin)

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 23:21:07 -0800, Greg Wynn said:

> Heh stupid me didn't even think to try just putting in the name to see if
>  they used that as the web address.  Sorry for making a second reply but I
>  found the web address.
>
>  http://www.griotsgarage.com/index.jsp
>
>  I've always thought they had some neat stuff in there but I've never
>  purchased anything from them so I can't comment on the quality of their
>  products or service.
>
>  greg

Patrick Bureau
'85 Scirocco