RE: Scirocco.org a club?

> I guess im kinda of the mind set that you can make anything
> happen with enough
> determination. All it takes are a few people will strong enough
> wills to do it.
> Maybe the Idea of incorporating other models is a bad Idea-  But
> at least it's
> an Idea- it may sprout other Ideas- and one of those may be the answer.
>
> Mike

I agree completely. All I'm saying is that it wouldn't be easy, but I'm also
known to be wrong from time to time :). Again, I'm willing to do whatever I
can to help out if someone comes up with a solid plan.

I think you've got the beginnings of a good plan. I also don't know about
incorporating other ideas, but maybe you're really on to something.

Neal