Re: Scirocco.org a club?

Neal-  I have had a lot of success following my
own ideas-   Im currently watching one of these
ideas blossom as we speak, which leaves me with
very little time to do more than offer my
thoughts- but i would love to be involved.

 There is no reason that this couldnt pan out to
be a successful organization. I think it could
even happen with just initial volunteering in the
hopes of compensation at a later stage in
development. We certainly have folks here that
love to be involved with their cars and computers.
for example the individuals responsible for the
.org stickers-  great advertising!!!
And they sent me one for free.  THATS support.

I don't even have a clue as to the proprietor of
the .org list- but thats gotta be the starting
point.  If that mind(s) is not interested, then
the buck stops there.    If their game for a
little adventure - then I solicit the list for the
following personas

1) the Entrepeneur-  as the backbone (has his
business models)
2) the salesman (a real wheeler dealer type- gets
everything for free and not afraid to ask for money)
3) the web guru/ computer genius graphics guy -
(with time to donate)
4) the bookkeeper/bill payer. (if not handled
initially by the type 1.)

Then I would sit these opposing minds down to
create the plan.   Without the plan there is no
direction.

This sounds like soooo much fun.   And because
it's posed as an informative Organization- i can
see a lot of Free Marketing possibilities-