Re: 16V transaxles, was Re: now: torque is good - was Re: 50 mm vs 40 mm intake

Ding ding!!  Wait a sec.  The shimming thing.  I am gutting a bad 2H for the
final drive gears and putting them in my AGB 16v tranny, along w/ the 2H 4th
gear set.  Will I be able to shim this tranny?

-Phil Kerschner
'85 Scirocco (the Loyal One)
'87 Scirocco (sickee)
'87 Scirocco 16V (BIG ol' project)