Re: The infamous typing thread, and why it needs to stop.

  Jonas is not doing this because he does not care (or he would not be a
Scirocco fan, would he). But his mind races ahead of his fingers, that's
all. I sometimes have tath happen to me to.

  I sometimes joke with him, and proposed a slogan: "Dislexycs Untie".

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (in hibernation)
	96 Jetta GLS