RE: The infamous typing thread, and why it needs to stop.

> jesus christ man cant you get my name right you bitch

Maybe he just has a disability and can't afford a email program with
spell-check...or maybe he needs a new keyboard. Sound familiar? I thought
so, too.

It's pretty obvious that, if JONAS really did actually care about stopping
this thread, he would have fixed the problem years ago (yes, for those of
you who don't know, it has been going on that long). If he has/had a
legitimate excuse for poor typing, I'm sure he would have let us all know so
that we might better understand him and cut him the slack he supposedly
wants.

JONAS obviously gets a rise out of these threads. Hasn't anyone figured that
out yet? He WANTS these threads. He LIKES these threads. That is why he
instigates them rather than ignore them when a hapless new lister
unknowingly unleashes his wrath by making an off-hand comment about his
typing. I won't try to speculate what sort of psychological need he's trying
to fill. You can take care of that yourself.

The only one who can keep these flames from happening again is JONAS
himself.

BTW, JONAS may or may not know more than I do about VWs. I've certainly
gained useful information from reading his posts. I've never met the guy,
and for all I know he might actually be pretty damn cool. However, if he's
so arrogant about his VW-god-likeness, it won't matter because no one will
have any respect for him.

Neal