Re: typign shit (ha-ha)

> my sciroccos are fien and you giys will never how they run cause i will
not
> be letting anyone know i am gettign rid of them that is how they are foinf
> had 4 vw's  now i only have 2 to sell

Good one less email form you I have to see...history points out that you
want too much for your shit anyway.

Dude I thought I totally had your messages blocked out, but now I am seeing
your stuff from other people.  I guess I am going to have to add to my
message rule that if you name is anywhere near that message to dump it.

-=Rick
84 8V Wolfs
Mobile, AL
http://sciroccin.iwarp.com/