typign shit

iwill say this once to the list and my apoligies  for the wasted badn width

for those that know
i do knwo more then you will ever know about these cars, i do not post much
do to the idiots that decide to give me personal shit about my typingfrom
teh list  if you cannot deal wiht it hit the delete key, cause i dont give a
rats ass abotu your decription bullshit rings or whatever, it was funny the
first 30 or so times,  adn remmerb what youmoma told ya if you aint got
nothign nice to say keep your pie hole shut cause soem one is bound to shut
it for you

i am just talking
i back my shit up

evil jonas