Re: The infamous typing thread, and why it needs to stop.

 Naw, it may seem obvious but that is the problem- perception has run
rampant and this has devolved into a witch hunt.

Jonas doesnt type in a way that is easy to read. I'm not sure but I
think it's the same issue that causes spell checking to be all about
what the computer does and won't have any human oversight- many words
spelled right perhaps, still a bu mmpy read I'll b et.

Lets lighten up and give the guy a chance to catch a breath, I'm sure
it's not fun to be ganged up on and backed into a corner- I'd be spittin
nails too.

J-Man, see what happens if you run the spell checker, (Netscape, Eudora,
lots of options) just let the output fall where it may.

Now, on a lighter note: went to install some some speakers I had laying
around but found them to be 3x5 not 4x6 like I thought. (wtf?)

TBerk