Re: Canadian Parts dealer for Scirocco, especially around Montreal,QC area

  Do you need fries with that? :-)

  Not having a place to work on the Roc, I do not have any parts place
to recommend. I either go to the dealer for a good laugh, then I leave
the task of hunting down for parts to the garage where they store it in
the winter and also do all repairs/maintenance. I don't know if they
will hunt for parts for a third party though.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (in hibernation)
	96 Jetta GLS