Re: Avus wheels?

I missed the original post about these wheels.  Is somebody looking to buy
some of these?  I think I may have a few stored out at my parents house with
some gouges in them and bad Kelly Chargers installed.  I think I also have a
couple that don't have the black, they're sort of grayish/silver but look
like they're the same style.

If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll dig them out to take a look at
them next weekend.  Depending on their condition, I'd be willing to let them
go real cheap + shipping from 02728.

Chris czvw@mediaone.net