Re: North American vs Euro scirocco"stardard gagues"

> So my theory is, that a Scirocco with MFA never has a factory analog
oiltemp ?!
> Anybody in favour or against this statement ?! :-)

I would agree with that.  My '84 Wolfsburg Edition, which has the MFA, has a
voltmeter next to the ashtray.  I think having an analog oil temp gauge
would be redundant, since the MFA can show you the same thing.

Strangely enough, I can't recall what my '85 had next to the ashtray, but it
wasn't a voltmeter.  My guess is that it was an oil temp gauge.

Mike Carlson
'84 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition - "Sonja"
'95 GTI VR6 - "Wolfgang"
http://members.home.net/mikes.vws/