Re: North American vs Euro scirocco"stardard gagues"

Hello,

from what I know, all my Sciroccos that had a MFA installed,
didn't have an analog oiltemp-gauge, because
the analog oiltemp gauge and the digital oiltemp of the MFA interfere with each other
and show incorrect readings when wired parallel. ( I tried this )

So my theory is, that a Scirocco with MFA never has a factory analog oiltemp ?!
Anybody in favour or against this statement ?! :-)

Believe it or not, my fully loaded 1992 GT2 ( MFA, electric light adjusters and so on.. )
has no gauge at all, not even a voltmeter. There is just a black plastic panel :-((
You can imagine that this has to be changed sooner or later..

friendly Greetings !
Dirk

Scirocco GT II '92 darkgreen-pearl
www.GT-2.de/GT2.htm
Scirocco HORNSTEIN '86 16V     "CABRIOLET"
www.Scirocco2.de/hornstein.htm

http://www.Scirocco2.de