The infamous typing thread, and why it needs to stop.

Ok,
	Here goes my few cents. I work for a company who's business is built
around e-mail(spam), and i've noticed that most of these threads are
started by people who don't know how to use it. It being the concept
behind e-mail, and usages of modern clients. If you don't like someones
thread/discussion, set a filter to automatically delete any mail from
them once it hits your inbox. This is the beauty of electronic mail, you
can prevent yourself from seeing something you don't want. If you don't
know how to do this, I don't think you should be using e-mail, let alone
subscribing to majordomo mailing lists. Also, making *PUBLIC* comments
about someone's spelling is pretty fucking rude. Jonas knows a good bit
about VW's, and many other things. If you have 1/3 of a brain it's not
hard in the least to get the main idea(s) behind what his e-mail says.
Just because you can type fluently, and flawlessly fast does not mean
that everyone else can. Everyone has certain things they are good at,
and certain things they aren't. Just because someone doesn't have the
best typing accuracy isn't a reason to say anything and start a flame
war like this. Let's all chill, and not start getting grey/white hair
over a mailing list. Peace,
	-Gary Huff