Re: [Mk1 tuning] pics of GR2 parts up

It's a little too soon to know those kinds of details Julie.  First I'd have
to figure out the logistics of production.  Then I have to get the kit for
Dirk.  Then I have to build molds.  Some where in there I have to find out
who's committed, and take deposits.  It will be at least two months before I
could event think about having some produced.  I'm not sure how much it will
cost for molds and materials, so I don't really have a cost estimate yet
either.  Definitely less than $800 though.

Sorry I can't give better answers, but this whole thing only began about 18
hours ago when Dirk said he got the kit.  I'll post details to the list when
I get them.

Ben R
'79 Scirocco 1.8 16v, 138 hp
'86.5 Quantum Syncro Wagon