Re: [Paints, Spraying and stone chip protection]

Stone chip protection - I would like to give my bonnet laeding edge some
form of protection. What can i use that is unobtrusive/invisible but
effective?

There is a film here I've seen on New Beetle hoods (bonnets) (big area for
chips there), it is clear and I think 3M makes it, sold the same place as
window tints here. If that's not thick enough, 3M does make a squishy clear
film, but I have it on my fog lights. They may make quite a variety, the fog
lamp one is likely too thick.