From: Jason
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 8:56 PM
Subject: [Mystery Man] Scirocco Videos

So Dan got me thinking...I did a search for "videos Scirocco", and I cam up with this:

I wasn't there, but I downloaded the 30 MB file with everyone getting their Sciroccos ready for a group picture...Can someone with tell me who the guy is that walks past the camera and says "This is history in the action"...I about wet myself when he said it, how many beers did this guy have ??? Anyone recognize their car ??? Later...