My rocco overheats!

I have replaced every electrical/mechanical component of the cooling system
except for the head (16v) and still have not fixed the problem. I start the
car and leave it at idle for half a day with A/C on and nothing happens. The
thing is when i have runned the car and stop it running for a long time it
heats up to a piont when i get the oil pressure warning system making noise
(oil temp 100 degrees C). Then i turn off the A/C and voila it works like
new. I've installed the lowest temp fan switch/thermostat combination i can
find for VW (78/75). What could this be? Any ideas? TIA.

Gabriel

'87 Scirocco 16v